20/3 Cotton thread B02
Thickness: 3 strand of No. 25 embroidery thread or
20 count / 3 strand
Length: Bobbin 13m, Ball 60m, Hank 1130m
Hand-dyed by ENNESTE
Dyed with Indigo etc.
You can get 10%OFF for 10pcs and more of Bobbins with your choice of colours!
For ENNESTE colours threads we use natural materials collected from all over Japan and also from far away overseas; including discarded food skins, seeds, foraged leaves, weeds, branches, etc.
They are all precious colours hand-dyed and can only be produced at a maximum of 600g at a time.
Please enjoy the stories from natural materials and the colour unevenness as its own characteristics.
・Colors may appear slightly different depending on the type of device you are using and your screen settings.
・Since the color changes slightly for each production lot, please purchase the necessary amount at once.
・There is uneven coloring.
・Store in the shade to prevent sunburn.
・Fruit juice or sweat may cause discoloration.
・The dark blue color may fade or transfer. Please wash separately from other items.
・Our threads can be used in any way you like. They are used for temari, embroidery, sashiko, kogin embroidery, darning, Japanese book binding, tassel, pompom, cross stitch, braid, wrapping, macrame knitting, thread hanging art, thread buttons, bobbin lace, knitting, crochet, etc.
・Commercial use is allowed. We would appreciate it if you could clearly state that you are using ENNESTE threads in your product description. Also, please use the #ENNESTEcolours with @ennestetokyo hashtags.
About dye-to-order skein
For orders of up to 3 colors, processing time will be 14 days, and for orders of 3 colors or more, it may take longer. We will contact you after reviewing your order.
Eligible for free shipping
Free Domestic shipping on purchases of 3,000 JPY or more!
Free shipping on purchases of 10,000 JPY or more!
Under 1kg [Yu-Packet] 319 yen (within 3cm)
Over 1 kg [Yu-Pack 60] 759 yen
calculated at checkout
Q. How long does it take from ordering to shipping?
A. After payment is received, the item will be shipped from Tokyo on the next shipping day. We ship every Tuesday and Friday.
For details, please check shopping guide .
Q. Is it possible to specify the delivery date and time?
A. We are sorry, but we do not accept requests for specific delivery date and time.
Q. What payment methods are available?
We accept credit cards, Apple Pay, Amazon Pay, Google Pay, PayPal, Paidy and bank transfer. Please check About payment for details.
Q. Do you use organic cotton?
Although we don't use organic cotton, we do take ethical considerations into account by producing only the necessary amount in small quantities.
Q. Is it possible to cancel an order?
・If you wish to cancel an order before the product has been shipped, please send an email to email@example.com with the title [Regarding product cancellation].
・Returns and exchanges are possible within 14 days after the product arrives, with the exception of some products. We may not be able to refund, so please follow the procedure below.
1. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating that you would like to return the product, with the subject line [Returns]. After that, we will send you an email asking you to return the product.
2. We will only accept returns if the product is in a sellable condition (unused condition with labels etc. unopened).
3. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer.
4. Items that cannot be returned are books, sale items, limited-time items, gift cards, and items that have been discontinued at the time of return.
5. After receiving the item, we will process the refund within 10 days. In the case of credit card purchases, refunds will be made to the card used, but due to the system of the credit card company, it may take up to 10 days for the credit to be credited to the card. Otherwise, the refund will be made by bank transfer. Bank transfer fees will be borne by the customer.