Mimura Tomomi × ENNESTE colours
Mimura Tomomi × ENNESTE Colours
Featured in the March issue of Cotton Time: "Mosaic Darning Embroidery," a series by Tomomi Mimura. The embroidery depicts a bear and a butterfly taking a nap in a flower field.
We've prepared a set of 19 Enneste colour threads that were used for the embroidery!
Using the gentle hues of naturally dyed colours, please embroider the flowers, butterfly, and the warmly atmospheric bear.
These threads are not limited to darning embroidery; they can also be used for sashiko, cross-stitch, hardanger, knitting, and more.
You can find the full-scale patterns in the March issue of Cotton Time.
*If purchased along with the March issue of Cotton Time as a back issue, please note that it will be shipped two weeks later. Thank you for your understanding.
20/6 Cotton Threads - 5 colours
- Thickness: 6 strand of No. 25 embroidery thread or 20 count / 3 strand
- Length: Ball 30m
20/3 Cotton Threads - 14 Colours
- Thickness: 3 strand of No. 25 embroidery thread or 20 count / 6 strand
- Length: Bobbin 13m
- Hand-dyed by ENNESTE
- Dyed with Indigo, Madder, Cochineal, Japanese Pagoda tree, Crape Mytle etc.
For ENNESTE colours threads we use natural materials collected from all over Japan and also from far away overseas; including discarded food skins, seeds, foraged leaves, weeds, branches, etc.
They are all precious colours hand-dyed and can only be produced at a maximum of 600g at a time.
Please enjoy the stories from natural materials and the colour unevenness as its own characteristics.
・Colors may appear slightly different depending on the type of device you are using and your screen settings.
・Since the color changes slightly for each production lot, please purchase the necessary amount at once.
・There is uneven coloring.
・Store in the shade to prevent sunburn.
・Fruit juice or sweat may cause discoloration.
・The dark blue color may fade or transfer. Please wash separately from other items.
・Our threads can be used in any way you like. They are used for temari, embroidery, sashiko, kogin embroidery, darning, Japanese book binding, tassel, pompom, cross stitch, braid, wrapping, macrame knitting, thread hanging art, thread buttons, bobbin lace, knitting, crochet, etc.
・Commercial use is allowed. We would appreciate it if you could clearly state that you are using ENNESTE threads in your product description. Also, please use the #ENNESTEcolours with @ennestetokyo hashtags.
We ship worldwide!
Shipping charges will be based on the size of the item.
Free domestic shipping on purchases above 15K JPY!
Free overseas shipping on purchases above 30K JPY ≒ 326AUD / 218USD / 175 GBP!
- Within 3cm
[Yu-Packet] 319 yen
- Over 3cm
[Yu-Pack 60] 759 yen
[Yu-Pack 80] 935 yen
Calculated at checkout
Q. How long does it take from ordering to shipping?
A. After payment is received, the item will be shipped from Tokyo on the next shipping day. We ship every Tuesday and Friday.
For details, please check shopping guide .
Q. Is it possible to specify the delivery date and time?
A. We are sorry, but we do not accept requests for specific delivery date and time.
Q. What payment methods are available?
We accept credit cards, Apple Pay, Amazon Pay, Google Pay, PayPal and Paidy. Please check About payment for details.
Q. I would like to know the payment method for convenience store payment.
A. Select "convenience store payment" as the payment method and pay at a convenience store near you.
You will receive an email after completing your purchase on the online store, so fill in the required items and select the convenience store you want. After completing the payment by e-mail, you will be able to pay at the store.
Please check the details from the URL below.
Q. Do you use organic cotton?
Although we don't use organic cotton, we do take ethical considerations into account by producing only the necessary amount in small quantities.
Q. Is it possible to cancel an order?
A. Yes, it's possible.
If you wish to cancel an order before it has been shipped, please send an email to email@example.com with the title [order cancellation].
Regarding returns after the product has been shipped, it is possible to return or exchange the product within 14 days after the product arrives, with the exception of some products. For refund, please follow the steps below.
1. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating that you would like to return the product, with the subject [Returns]. After that, we will send you an email asking you to return the product.
2. We will only accept returns if the product is in a "sellable" condition (unused condition, unopened with labels etc).
3. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer.
4. Items that cannot be returned are books, sale items, limited-time items, gift cards, and items that have been discontinued at the time of return.
5. After receiving the item, we will process the refund within 10 days. In the case of credit card purchases, refunds will be made to the card used, but due to the systems of the credit card companies, it may take up to 10 days more for the credit transfer. Otherwise, the refund will be made by bank transfer. Bank transfer fees will be responsibility of the customer.
Q. How to write order notes?
You can find order notes section in your cart, under the list of items you added to the cart.
Click "+" icon to open and show comment box to write your notes.
*Please note that the order notes will not be displayed if there are no items in your cart.