9cm Temari needle
Unlike plated needles, it is easy to use and comfortable to hold.
The angle of the needle is exquisite, so it is easy to pierce and thread through the hole of the needle. Once you use it, you will not be able to use other needles.
As it is made of iron, it is earth-friendly. We recommend it with confidence.
- total length 9cm
- made of iron
- made in Japan
- Depending on the handling and care, it is easier to rust than a plated needle. It will last longer if you use pin cusihon made of wool that contains oil.
ENNYASTE Co., Ltd. 3-13-12 Nishiogi Kita, Suginami-ku, Tokyo 167-0042
・Colors may appear slightly different depending on the type of device you are using and your screen settings.
Not eligible for free shipping
For more information, please check the "Shipping fee" below.
Under 1kg [Yu-Packet] 319 yen (within 3cm)
Over 1 kg [Yu-Pack 60] 759 yen
calculated at checkout
Q. How long does it take from ordering to shipping?
A. After payment is received, the item will be shipped from Tokyo on the next shipping day. We ship every Tuesday and Friday.
For details, please check shopping guide .
Q. Is it possible to specify the delivery date and time?
A. We are sorry, but we do not accept requests for specific delivery date and time.
Q. What payment methods are available?
We accept credit cards, Apple Pay, Amazon Pay, Google Pay, PayPal and Paidy. Please check About payment for details.
Q. Do you use organic cotton?
Although we don't use organic cotton, we do take ethical considerations into account by producing only the necessary amount in small quantities.
Q. Is it possible to cancel an order?
A. Yes, it's possible.
- If you wish to cancel an order before it has been shipped, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title [order cancellation].
- Regarding returns after the product has been shipped, it is possible to return or exchange the product within 14 days after the product arrives, with the exception of some products. For refund, please follow the steps below.
1. Please send an email to email@example.com stating that you would like to return the product, with the subject [Returns]. After that, we will send you an email asking you to return the product.
2. We will only accept returns if the product is in a "sellable" condition (unused condition, unopened with labels etc).
3. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer.
4. Items that cannot be returned are books, sale items, limited-time items, gift cards, and items that have been discontinued at the time of return.
5. After receiving the item, we will process the refund within 10 days. In the case of credit card purchases, refunds will be made to the card used, but due to the systems of the credit card companies, it may take up to 10 days more for the credit transfer. Otherwise, the refund will be made by bank transfer. Bank transfer fees will be responsibility of the customer.
Q. How to write order notes?
You can find order notes section in your cart, under the list of items you added to the cart.
Click "+" icon to open and show comment box to write your notes.
*Please note that the order notes will not be displayed if there are no items in your cart.